We’re a technology company at our core, and we’re looking for motivated, talented and positive individuals to become part of our team. We are Elorus, a fast growing FinTech startup with a mission to make life easier for millions of small business owners around the world. We focus on using cutting-edge technology to build and deliver high quality financial services for freelancers and small companies.
We are looking for a creative Marketing Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for our product, landing pages, ads, social posts and sales emails.
You’ll produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative wordsmith with an eye for detail. If you can grasp new concepts quickly and can offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links along with your application so we can get an idea of your best work.
Ultimately, it’s you that will ensure our content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
If you have a passion for technology or enjoy solving problems that can actually impact the lives of millions, you are at the right place. We like creativity. We like challenges. And we love getting things done!
Your Life as a Copywriter
- You'll write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice that is ours
- You'll ensure all our content is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- You'll update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
Your life as an Editor
- You'll collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages
- You'll create and manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- You'll generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- You'll proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers using SEO guidelines
- Proven work experience as a copywriter, content writer or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Strong research skills
- Attention to detail with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Team spirit and creative
- Strong understanding and passion for technology
- The need to learn and grow as a professional
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is a plus but not required
- You'll work in a dynamic and modern environment with unlimited opportunity for growth. You'll get to experiment and learn using the latest tech and tools available.
- Besides the competitive salary, you'll have a key role in transforming a fast-growing start-up into a thriving company!
- Plus, lots of opportunities for professional and personal development if that's your thing.